3.09.2010

Future Music Festival Recap


So I went Future Music festival in Sydney in the weekend, two words to describe it "holy people". One of the more surprising acts of the day for me was David Guetta, I wasn't at all a very big fan before going, but his stage presence and crowd pull was nothing like I had seen before. He played a 1hr set with the crowd knowing the words to every track, which he used to his advantage by letting them scream at full pitch when turning it down. He also chucked in a couple of cheeky edits like 'I'm David guetta Bitch" cut up from the Miami track.

So I thought I'd share tracks of his that he did with Kid Cudi. The Barletta remix is more up beat and grunty.

David Guetta Feat. Kid Kudi - Memories (Barletta Remix)

The second track that I'm throffing on at the moment is the new one from Crookers and Steed Lord- Transilvania- my Italian brothers need no introduction but steedlord are a 4 piece elctro/pop/rap group from Iceland. What drew my attention to them about three years ago was the graphic design that they incorperate into thier covers and EP"s check their myspace! Also the lead singer Is an absolute babe- these guys and girl are ones to watch, they have thier own record label, own clothing brand and are simply COOL. Introducing SteedLord

Crookers Feat Steed Lord - Transilvania

Till next time
Peace sam

No comments:

Post a Comment