9.26.2011

Are Hip Hop Producers are getting lazy?

I'm not sure if you have noticed it recently or not but as of late there has been a rather alarming increase in Hip Hop producers and major labels jumping on the electro and dubstep bandwagon. This has has led to some major re-releases of some of the years hottest electronic tunes, seemingly just having the rappers rap over and crediting themselves. Most of these have come off much worse when the major labels get their fingers into them and ruin previously awesome tunes, especially the Snoop and Beyonce Example below. I have to say I do love the Kanye and Jay Z tunes however i'm not sure if that is because i just loved the orignials so much.... let me know your thoughts?

Cassius - I Love You So:






Flux Pavillion
>




Major Lazer - Pon De Floor





Chase N Status



No comments:

Post a Comment